New Innovation from EBG; 2000W Resistor: UXP2000 features:
- Operating temperature: -55°C to +150°C
- Resistance tolerance: +/- 5% to +/-10% - Temperature coefficient: +/-150ppm/°C (other on request)
- Maximum working voltage: 5000V DC (higher voltage on request)
- Power rating: 2000W at 85°C bottom case temperature
- Electric strength voltage: 6 kVrms, 50 Hz (up to 12kVrms or up to 20kV DC)
- Single shot voltage: up to 12kV norm wave (1.5/50μsec)
- Partial discharge: 4 kVrms, <10pC (up to 7kV on request)
- Insulation resistance: 10 G_ min. at 500V
- Creeping distance: 42mm min.
- Air distance: 14mm min.
EBG is a specialist in passive electronic components. The company develops and produces precision high-voltage, ultra high-power, precision resistors, and custom-designed resistors. EBG focuses particularly on saving installation space while at the same time increasing performance.
Contact us for more information!