Flexible High Performance Test Cables with Low Profile design from Pasternack
Pasternack introduces a new space saving, internally swept right angle connectors with a low profile design that easily fits in tight places while maintaining the required electrical performance of the assembly. Common deployments of these new low profile test cables include system applications where a highly flexible right angle cable is needed for routing cables inside tight enclosures, test racks, or cabinets.
16 unique assemblies are available covering a frequency range from DC to 27 GHz depending on the connector type.
- Right Angle type-N and TNC connectors operate to 18 GHz
- Right Angle SMA Connectors operate to 27 GHz
- 1.25:1 typical VSWR on Right Angle connectors
- Solid PTFE Dielectric alllows Phase Velocity of 69.5%
- Stainless steel connectors provide >500 mating cycles
- RF Shielding >90dB