- Broadband frequencies ranging from 5 GHz to 18 GHz
- Monotonic Phase Shift Range up to 800°
- Single Analog Voltage Control ranges from 0 to +10 Vdc
- Can be used as Phase Modulators with Modulation Bandwidths up to 50 MHz
- Phase Voltage Sensitivity ranges from 40 to 120 Deg/Volt
- Drop-In PIN packages are hermetically sealed, MIL Spec Compliant, and support Field Replaceable SMA connectors
- Guaranteed operating performance over -55°C to +85°C
- Models are EAR99
Analog phase shifters are commonly used to control the phase characteristics in the processing of microwave signals and can also be used as phase modulators to control a modulating baseband signal. These versatile analog phase shifters provide a continuously variable phase response that’s controlled by a single voltage source that delivers almost unlimited resolution with monotonic performance. The analog control feature is popular for communications applications, radar systems and test equipment.
Contact us for questions or quotation!