By developing new material combinations and processing methods EBG was able to develop a Thermal Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) of up to +/- 5 ppm while maintaining the minimal Voltage Coefficient of Resistance (VCR). This has resulted in a new generation of High Precision and Ultra High Precision Resistors and have successfully implemented in first applications, such as in electricity and power supply units in medical technology. The next product generations with broader thermal application areas and even higher thermal stability are currently in development.
Specifications of SHP-52 Series (e.g. 5ppm from + 25 to +65 °C):
- resistance value: 100M to 250M
- resistance tolerance: ± 0.1 % to ± -1% at room temperature
- overal stability: ± 5ppm/°C from+25°C to +65°C in degrees steps; ref. to + 25°C; VCR: typ. < 10 0.02ppm/V (tested in 10kV in ref. to 1kV). These date are specified on a separate test report for every single SHP-52 resistor
Currently EBG is developing to even tighter overall precision parts:
- overall 5ppm stability for temperature range -40°C to +85°C
- overall 2ppm stability for temperature range -40°C to +85°C
Contact us for more specification of the SHP-52 Series or other questions regarding this special product.