Free-Running Reference Oscillators offer highly stable and accurate output frequency response with low phase noise, making them ideal components for use in phase locked loop, function generator, radar, navigation, surveillance and test and measurement applications.
Pasternack offers 6 new models of free-running reference oscillators with output frequencies of 10 MHz, 50 MHz and 100 MHz.
- Desirable Fixed Tuned Output Frequencies: 10 MHz, 50 MHz, or 100 MHz
- Exceptional Phase Noise Performance @ 10 KHz offset: -150 dBc/Hz Typical
- High Stability levels of +/- 5 ppm and Aging rated at < 1 ppm
- Output Power Level: +7 dBM Typical
- Low Spurious Output: -70 dBc Typical
- Operational Temperature Range: -30°C to +70°C
- Rugged SMT and Coaxial Package Designs meet MIL-STD-202 Test Condition
For detailed information on these products, click here