Handheld RF Analyzer Rugged Phase Stable Cable Assemblies
- Excellent Analyzer Cable Assembly VSWR as low as 1.2:1
- Superior Test Cable Phase Stability with Flexure as low as ± 1.5 degrees
- Enhanced Amplitude Stability with Flexure as low as ± 0.1 dB
- Rugged Armor with 1200 psi crush resistance protects cable assembly during field measurements with Handheld RF Analyzers
- UV resistant jacket
- Each serialized cable includes test data
To address your cable needs for field testing, tower measurement, base station analyzer, handheld network analyzer, portable spectrum analyzer and site maintenance, Pasternack has introduced a new series of phase-stable cable assemblies for use in Handheld RF Analyzer applications.
Analyzer test cables achieving optimal amplitude and phase stability under flexure require the use of the highest quality materials and construction techniques to deliver this superior level of performance. To ensure precise and repeatable results for the components used, manufacturing techniques and cable testing is critical.
Pasternack’s new handheld RF analyzer phase-stable cable assemblies are in-stock and available to ship immediately. For additional information and specifications, please contact RIMARCK or click here